BOMA Energy Efficiency Program, BEEP, is an innovative operational excellence program designed to teach commercial real estate professionals how to reduce energy consumption and costs with proven no- and low-cost strategies for optimizing equipment, people and practices.
BEEP's eight-course series gives you the information, strategies, technologies, how-to guides and resources you need to reduce energy and costs -- without leaving your office. Each seminar is delivered conveniently via web-assisted audio seminars.
Review the BEEP webinar series course descriptions and purchase courses individually or as a bundle. Course 2 - Energy Star’s Portfolio Manager webinar - can be accessed at no cost by visiting energystar.gov/buildings/training.
This program was originally developed by the BOMA Foundation and BOMA International in partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ENERGY STAR® program and supported in part by a grant from EPA. In 2015, with support from a grant from Yardi, BEEP was re-developed, refined and updated to the latest technologies, resources and best practices.
- BEEP Plus Course 1: Advanced Metering and Monitoring
- BEEP Plus Course 2: Renewables and Clean Tech
- Introduction to Energy Performance (Course 1)
- How to Benchmark Energy Performance using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager (Course 2)*
- From Audits to Action Plans: Finding and Planning Energy Performance Improvements (Course 3)
- No and Low Cost Opportunities to Improve Energy Performance (Course 4)
- Building the Business Case: Valuing Energy Enhancement Projects and Financial Returns (Course 5)
- Awareness & Engagement: Promoting and Leveraging Sustainability Success (Course 6)
*Course 2 - ENERGY STAR’s Portfolio Manager webinar can be accessed at no cost by visiting ENERGY STAR.|